πŸ™ A word - Sorry πŸ™


“Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions.”
– Sarah Ockler

No matter how great mortal humans in this world, they will absolutely make mistakes. That’s the reason why god creates a word which consists of 4 letters and have such a powerful miracle to us, that miraculous word is called “Sorry”. Sorry is a simple word to be heard but it is a hard word to be said. Only the strongest who will bravely say this word loudly. 


Related image

Based on the last sentence in the first paragraph, it seems like I’m literally not the strongest one. I have to admit that I’ve made twice stupid mistakes and I really beg for two people’s forgiveness. I honestly still feel really freaking guilty this night but I guess that just the consequence for me. I don’t even know how to talk about this to my own self. I still try to pluck up my courage to say sorry but sadly I really can’t say that word to them. 


Image result for apologize gif

The purpose why I write this is because I want you to know how uncomfortable you will be if you don’t apologize for something you’ve done wrong. By keeping my mouth shout, I honestly realize that I make a huge mistake and I don’t want you to make the same mistake like this. 

Dear THE two incredible people, I just want to say I TRULY AM SORRY 

“An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.”

– Margaret Lee Runbeck

✌PEACE OUT✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😘 MAKANAN JAKARTA YANG WAJIB DICOBA 😘

😝MY DUMBEST FRIENDS IN PKN STAN😝