▶ VENOM IS IN THE TOWN ◀

Hey guys, what's going on everybody ? I hope everything is going just fine. πŸ˜€


Well, it's been a while since I've posted the last article on my blog. As you guys can know from the title, yapppppp, I'm gonna write about my thoughts and feelings about Venom. 


First thing first, I have to say that I LOVE MARVEL MOVIES but I'm not a really fanatic fan of Marvel since I have limited time to haunt a lot of action figures, merchandise, and cute stuff. When I hear that there will be THE FIRST ANTI-HERO MOVIE, I just can't be more excited. I honestly can't wait to watch this movie sooner. Venom is going to be a really different movie from common Marvel movie.

Related image

This movie is about a story about Eddie Brock and his "partner" called Symbiote. Eddie Brock is a journalist who almost lose his carrier. That's why he does investigation about something scientifically happens on Life Production. After looking for the answer for his investigation, he finally gets what he wants. Unfortunately, he also receives a thing that beyond his expectation and has to pay a cost for it. 

Image result for venom movie poster

Honestly, I have a really high expectation for this new movie. We all know that marvel is freaking good on producing superhero movies, but this one is unique and mindblowing. I hope this movie is going to be as good as my expectation. I've planed to watch this movie on next monday with some friends. I would also like to hear your expectation about this movie. Don't forget to tell me your opinion after watching Venom. 😁

✌PEACE OUT✌




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😘 MAKANAN JAKARTA YANG WAJIB DICOBA 😘

πŸ™ A word - Sorry πŸ™

😝MY DUMBEST FRIENDS IN PKN STAN😝