♭ My Favorite Song of The Week ♭


Hello guys, welcome back to my block. Today, I would like to tell you my current favorite song. I hope you have the opinion with me.
😊😊😊😊


This song is actually an original sound track of drama and romance movie called A Star Is Born. Yup, my current beloved song is Shallow. Shallow was written by Gaga with Mark Ronson, Andrew Wyatt, and Anthony Rossomando, and she also co-produced it wth Benjamin Rice. This song become a huge hit not long after it was released and successfully mesmerizes all people around the world.
I honestly can’t deny that I fall in love with the lyrics of Shallow. The meaning of the lyrics is so deep and related to the reality of life.

Here’s my favorite part
Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

Speaking truthfully, as a human, I abosolutely can’t be happy for long time in this modern world. I always deal with several problems in my life. I keep searching the meaning of my life no matter how long it will take. I realize that money is not the only thing to make my self happy but it’ll still be a crucial component of my life. This fact sometimes gets me frustrated since It forces me to find other things so my life can be more meaningful.
😟😟😟😟

Gambar terkait

This song was performed by Lady Gaga and Bradly Cooper in the movie. It’s not a secret anymore that Gaga has a remarkable voice which can make this song sounds heart-touching. Meanwhile, Bradly has a manly voice which can make every girl falls in love with him. By combining those two voices, Shallow can really make me in tears. 

Hasil gambar untuk in tear gif

✌PEACE OUT✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😘 MAKANAN JAKARTA YANG WAJIB DICOBA 😘

πŸ™ A word - Sorry πŸ™

😝MY DUMBEST FRIENDS IN PKN STAN😝